Dental implants are a highly desirable solution for patients who have experienced tooth loss. These restorations are in high demand because they have a number of advantages when compared with other tooth restoration options available at the dental office. At Clear Lake Dental Care and Implant Center, Webster, TX patients can obtain a comprehensive examination to determine if they are an appropriate candidate and speak with our professionals to find out if dental implants are a good fit.
What Is A Dental Implant?
Our team describes dental implants as titanium posts placed into the bone of the jaw during oral surgery to replace the root of a natural tooth. It uses the jawbone as a strong and sturdy foundation, and is restored with a crown, bridge, or denture depending on the number of teeth being replaced.
What Are The Benefits Of Dental Implants?
Dental implants are chosen routinely because of the benefits they provide. Dental implants:
- Are versatile, replacing one or several teeth in a row
- Provide a natural-looking restoration
- Ensure strength and durability using the bone as a foundation
- Are stronger than any other tooth replacement option
- Are biocompatible with the body and will not rust or deteriorate
- Will last a lifetime if patients maintain proper care of their smile
- Are best for patients with proper bone structure
- Can anchor a full denture for optimum functionality
Most patients will find that a dental implant will suit their need, whether they need to replace one or more teeth in their smile. Our professionals provide a thorough evaluation including x-rays to find out if patients can move forward with this or other restorative treatments.
Request An Appointment With The Team At Clear Lake Dental Care And Implant Center
Webster, TX area patients who are faced with the need to replace one or more teeth are encouraged to speak to our providers about the advantages of using dental implants. For more information, call (832) 479-4676 to schedule an appointment with our facility. Drs. Piyuse Das, An Pham, and Grisel Acevedo Rivera are here to help educate you about tooth replacement options and assist you in selecting the solution most appropriate for your lifestyle, budget, and unique situation.