Patients who want to rejuvenate the appearance of their smile may want to work with a dedicated provider who offers a wide selection of options for a more attractive smile. Cosmetic dentistry is just one field of dental work available at Clear Lake Dental Care and Implant Center. Our team of providers offer selections of treatments including the following:
- Porcelain veneers – covering imperfections near the front of the smile can be done easily with porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are ceramic restorations made to cover the front of the smile. They can disguise problems including chipped, gap, or broken teeth. Porcelain veneers will last several years with proper care.
- Dentures – dentures are one way for patients to replace missing teeth. We offer full dentures, partial dentures, and implant-retained dentures for our patients.
- Dental crowns – crowns play an important role in dentistry, and can be used in many different ways. Dental crowns are utilized to cover natural teeth to offer an extra layer of protection and strength. These restorations provide patients with strength and durability that will last five years or longer in most situations.
- Dental bridges – a dental bridge is a dental restoration used to replace teeth. This restoration uses the adjacent teeth for support of the restoration, essentially “bridging the gap.” Dental bridges are a wonderful middle-of-the-road solution for most of our patients consider dentures or implants.
- Orthodontics – achieving better bite alignment is easy with the use of orthodontics. Patients with malocclusion or poor bite alignment may benefit from using orthodontic treatments to improve their smiles. We offer various options including traditional metal braces, Invisalign orthodontics, and Six Month Smiles clear braces.
- Teeth whitening – professional teeth whitening is the most effective way to obtain and keep bright, brilliant teeth. Our offerings will provide better and longer results than any products found over-the-counter at the local drugstores.
Call Clear Lake Dental Care And Implant Center Today!
Drs. Piyuse Das, An Pham, and Grisel Acevedo Rivera of Webster, TX are pleased to provide a wide selection of cosmetic solutions for new and current patients of the practice. To schedule an appointment, call the office at (832) 479-4674 and visit us at 202 West Medical Center Boulevard. Our team is here to help, and is pleased to offer aesthetic solutions for the smile!